How Do I Diagnose My HP Printer Problems?
17/05/2021 7:11 pmTopic starter
You can easily diagnose and fix your HP Printer problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor. To know how to follow the steps below:
- First of all, download the HP Printer and Scan Doctor on your device.
- Now go to the Downloads folder on your computer and run the HPPSdr.exe file
- Once the installation is finished and the application launches, select Start.
- Select your HP Printer. If you don’t see your printer’s name, then hit Retry.
- If you get a prompt saying, there’s an issue with the connection, continue with the on-screen instructions to resolve it.
- Select the Fix Printing or Fix Scanning option according to your Printer problem.
- Once the scan is finished, you will get the results.
- If there are no issues diagnosed, you’ll see a checkmark.
- If any issue was found and then fixed, you’ll see a wrench.
- A cross indicates, there’s something wrong with your printer and you need to follow the instructions on your screen to fix it.